Vicki Iovine : biography
Vicki McCarty Iovine (born Vicki Ann McCarty; January 13, 1954) is an American model, writer, and lawyer.
Iovine has published several titles pertaining to pregnancy and parenthood under the brand of Girlfriends' Guides, as well as Best Friends' Guides.
- The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy (1st Ed. 1995, 2nd Ed. 2007)
- The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy Daily Diary (1996)
- The Girlfriends' Guide to Survivng the First Year of Motherhood (1997)
- The Girlfriends' Guide to Toddlers (1999)
- The Girlfriends’ Guide to Getting your Groove Back (2001)
- The Girlfriends‘ Guide to Baby Gear (2003)
- The Girlfriends' Guide to Parties and Playdates (2003)
Best Friends' Guides
- Best Friends' Guide to Surviving the First Year of Motherhood: Wise and Witty Advice (1999)
- The Best Friends' Guide to Toddlers: A Survival Manual to the 'Terrible Twos' (and Ones and Threes) from the First Step, the First Potty and the First Word ('No') to the Last Blanket (1999)
- The Best Friends' Guide to Getting Your Life Back (2005)
Iovine received her undergraduate degree (summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa) in Journalism from University of California, Berkeley. She earned a law degree from Hastings College of the Law and an LL.B. in International Law from Cambridge University.
She is a former member of the board of directors of the Special Olympics, as well as a former television producer and radio talk show host. She was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its September 1979 issue and was photographed by Arny Freytag. She is currently separated from her husband, Jimmy Iovine, a record producer and founder of Interscope Records. They have four children.
In countries which are located near sea coasts, sea food is an important part of national cuisine