Scott Prince : biography
Scott Prince (born 27 February 1980 in Mount Isa, Queensland) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who currently plays for the Brisbane Broncos club of the National Rugby League. An Australian international and Queensland State of Origin representative halfback, he has also played club football for the Wests Tigers (whom he led to the 2005 premiership, winning the Clive Churchill Medal), the Gold Coast Titans and the North Queensland Cowboys.
|1998||North Queensland Cowboys||16||1||-||-||4|
|2007||Gold Coast Titans||22||7||-||-||28|
(* denotes season still competing)
- Junior Club: Mount Isa Townies
- High school: Ignatius Park College
- Junior Kangaroos Selection: 1998
- First Grade Debut: 1998 – Round 4, North Queensland Cowboys v Canberra Raiders at Dairy Farmers Stadium, Townsville, Queensland, 4 April.
- Premierships: 2005 – Wests Tigers defeated North Queensland Cowboys 30 - 16 in the Grand Final, Stadium Australia, Sydney, 2 October.
- Wests Tigers Club Captain: 2005
- Gold Coast Titans Captain: 2007-
- Prime Minister's XIII Debut: 2007 – Prime Minister's XIII v Papua New Guinea, Lloyd Robson Oval, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, 23 September.
- Prime Minister's XIII Selection: 2007-2008
- Queensland Debut: 2004 – State of Origin Game 1, Queensland v New South Wales, Stadium Australia, Sydney, 26 May.
- Queensland Selection: 2004, 2008
- Australia Test Debut: 2005 – Rugby League Tri-Nations, Australia v England, DW Stadium, Wigan, England, 5 November.
- Australia Test Squad Selection: 2005, 2008
- Indigenous All Stars Debut: 2010 – Indigenous All Stars v NRL All Stars, Skilled Park, Robina, Queensland, 13 February.
- Indigenous All Stars Selection: 2010-2012
Prince returned to Queensland for NRL season 2007 to play for the newly-established Gold Coast Titans, becoming only the second player ever to play for all three Queensland teams in the top-level: Brisbane, North Queensland and Gold Coast (the first being Dale Shearer). He was named co-captain of the inaugural team with Luke Bailey.
Prince was a star for the Gold Coast before his injury which kept him out for several weeks. Prince made a return for the Titans and they finished 12th on the ladder; one win away from the Top 8.
In countries which are located near sea coasts, sea food is an important part of national cuisine