Napoleon (rapper) : biography
Mutah Wassin Shabazz Beale (born October 11, 1977), better known as Napoleon, is a former member of Tupac Shakur's rap group Outlawz. Beale has since converted to Islam and is now a Motivational speaker.Mona Moussly (2009) "", Al Arabiya News Channel, March 19, 2009
Conversion to Islam
Beale considers hip hop and Islam to be incompatible, because "they basically call for two different things" and that even if the song's message is positive, "if it is not according to the Sunnah (teachings) of the Prophet Muhammad, then it is unacceptable" Napoleon attended Father Mercredi Catholic School to speak about his life and when he became a Muslim. This took place in Fort McMurray, Alberta on May 26, 2010
It was announced that a documentary on Beale's life and work was being undertaken, titled Napoleon: Life of an Outlaw.
- Thug Life (2001)
- Outlawz: Worldwide (DVD) (2002)
- Tupac: Assassination (2007)
Napoleon, as part of the rap group Dramacydal, appeared on a song on the 1995 Tupac Shakur album Me Against the World. Later that year, Tupac Shakur started a group that included the members of Dramacydal. Initially called Outlaw Immortalz, the group's name was soon simplified to Outlawz. The Outlawz all adopted new stage names—Beale's was Napoleon. The next 2Pac album, 1996's All Eyez on Me, featured guest appearances by both Dramacydal (2 songs) and Outlaw Immortalz (1 song). Beale—credited as Mutah—was also a featured guest on a fourth song. Outlawz were also featured on 2Pac's "How Do U Want It" single B-side "Hit 'Em Up". Dramacydal was absorbed into Outlaw Immortalz then Outlawz after some of the members left the group and, after Shakur was killed in September 1996, the group moved back to New Jersey. Outlawz eventually returned to Los Angeles and released four albums between 1999 and 2002; Mutah Beale and the Outlawz appeared on over 40 million record sales world wide.
After leaving Outlawz, Napoleon released the album Napoleon Presents The Loyalty Fam followed by a volume 2 and featured on many other artists albums, such as Tha Dogg Pound, Scarface, Lil Wayne, Baby, Hot Boys and the late pop star Teena Marie. Finally, Napoleon appeared and wrote the lyrics for a song by DMC, from the lengendary rap group Run DMC. As a member of Outlawz, Napoleon also appeared on a number of Shakur's posthumous releases, as well as the Geto Boys album Da Good Da Bad & Da Ugly. He also recorded the 2004 tribute song "Never Forget" with Val Young and Johnny "J" (who also produced the track) to his late friend and mentor 2Pac.
- With Outlawz
- Still I Rise (1999)
- Ride Wit Us or Collide Wit Us (2000)
- Novakane (2001)
- Neva Surrenda (2002)
- List of 2Pac albums below that Mutah "Napoleon" Beale appeared on
- Me Against The World - Outlaw
- All Eyez On Me - Tradin' War Stories, When We Ride, Thug Passion, Run Tha Streetz
- The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory - Life of an Outlaw
- R U Still Down? (Remember Me) - Enemies With Me
- Still I Rise - Still I Rise, As The World Turns, The Good Die Young, Teardrops And Closed Caskets, Tattoo Tears, U Can Be Touched, Y'all Don't Know Us
- Until The End Of Time - Breathin', All Out, World Wide Mob Figgaz, U Don't Have 2 Worry, LastOnesLeft
- Better Dayz - Fuck 'Em All, Fame, Catchin' Feelins, This Life I Lead, They Don't Give A Fuck About Us
- Supercop - Made Niggaz
- Gang Related - Made Niggaz, What's Ya Fantasy?
In countries which are located near sea coasts, sea food is an important part of national cuisine