Arthur Aylesworth : biography
Arthur Aylesworth (August 12, 1883 – June 26, 1946) was an American actor who was a part of the Warner Brothers studio of film actors.
Aylesworth was born in Apponaug, Rhode Island and starred on Broadway in the musical Follow Thru (1929). He was on the stage for over a quarter of a century and created all but two of his one hundred and fifty roles. He never played in stock.
His grave is located at Chapel of the Pines Crematory.
- Gentlemen Are Born (1934)
- I Am a Thief (1934)
- Show Kids (1935) Vitaphone short made in Technicolor
- King of the Pecos (1936)
- I Cover the War (1937)
- Marry the Girl (1937)
- Slave Ship (1937)
- Of Human Hearts (1938)
- King of the Underworld (1939)
- 6,000 Enemies (1939)
- Dangerously They Live (1941)
- Crime Doctor’s Warning (1945)